Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wow, that'll be a while.

My ASAP is now over. Hehe. Well not really. I am uploading my first youtube video! However, it'll take a while!

I couldn't get my Michaels SMALL haul. So I'll just put what I got here.

1. Brown Celebrate It Basic Narrows Brown/chocolate ribbon
2. One of the Michaels wood boxes. The one that looks like a treasure box
3. Three new studio g ink pads! Silver, Dark Purple/Mauve, and bright green
4. One of the BIG Michaels dollar stamps. The one with a bird on a branch with flowers on it. <- my favorite!

That is all I got! I was really hoping I could find some dollar chipboards, but I could never find them! I really wanted to start my first mini album with that handicap. Haha. Amazing that I've never done a mini album before? Im a new scrapper, thats why if you didn't know already.

However, there is a story to all this D;

I was just having a normal day, waking up getting ready for school. I put in my contacts and it started hurting. Shrugged it off and went to school. THEN, at the end of the day, my contacts began to burn, so I had to take them BOTH out. And those were my last sets. So I went on without vision. Haha. But anyway, I went to michaels and had to stay in one spot because I couldnt see anything.

Therefore, the dollar spot was the best spot to stay at. I was really hoping to somehow find a pad similar or the bo bunny Gabrielle 6x6. I cant buy online and anything like that, so, Michaels or other unkown ways is the only way to get scrapbook supplies. Sad huh? But I do with what I have! So I was happy to go to Michaels for the first time in a couple months even though I didnt get alot. :)


Thanks for reading my ramble and my haul. When the video is up I'll be sure to post! It is a tutorial on a flower by the way!

2 comments:

  1. You're lucky you were able to leave Michael's without breaking the bank like I did last week. Can't wait to see your flower video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank you. I can't break the bank, but I can break my mom's. But if I did that, my butt would probably be numb. Just kidding, maybe :)

    ReplyDelete